The objectives of GB Family Care:
- To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations.
- To provide high-quality health care to residents of the area.
- To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
- To form a health care practice that is able to survive off its own to keep the personalized attention to the patients.
- To develop a comprehensive website that includes online booking capability, as well as additional information about the practice, hours, demographic information, health information and much more.
- Promote opportunities for Physicians and Nurse practitioners that want to join and work as employees on an under served area.
- Work together with colleges on the formation of new medical assistants by promoting internships.
The mission of GB Family Care is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for people of all ages. GB Family Care is committed to providing services that will exceed the expectations of our patients, resulting in a successful practice.
- Focus on patient care
- Educate patients on the importance of preventative care
- Educate patients as to the importance of yearly check-ups
- Implement an aggressive and accurate recall system in which to remind patients to have regular check ups
- Located in close proximity to the Medical Surgery Center with easy access to specialty care
- GB Family Care will offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities. The clinic has a trained staff, new equipment, sound medical training, a referral system and nearby Maryvale Hospital facilities in order to maximize the care for each patient.
- The clinic is located at Palo Verde Medical Center, 5251 W Campbell Ave, Suite 204. Phoenix, AZ 85031. For Directions CLICK HERE.
- The building has undergone a complete remodeling. The office is located just of West Campbell Avenue right across Abrazo´s Maryvale Hospital and the office has a generous parking lot for visitors, as well as two wide driveway entrances for patient convenience.