As part of an ongoing effort to improve access to health care in under served areas, Dr. Maria Eugenia
Gonzalez Berlari, MD and part of her staff decided to stay in the Maryvale area and open a
new family medicine practice, GB Family Care. She will be responsible for ensuring the general health of her patients.
Dr. Gonzalez Berlari focuses on diagnosing and treating conditions of all ages while emphasizing preventative medicine and the overall health and wellness of her patients. The clinic utilizes new equipment and a trained staff that is able to optimize the care of each patient.
She understands there are many factors that can affect health, including exercise, diet, environment and heredity. GB Family Care provides the most comprehensive medical care possible in order to optimize the care and well-being of each patient.
Dr. Gonzalez Berlari also performs minor procedures in her office, but only after both risks and benefits have been explained and understood and written consent has been obtained from the patient. Dr. Gonzalez Berlari refers patients, when appropriate, to specialists and/or to hospitals for tests, further treatment and therapy.
Dr. Gonzalez Berlari uses all her experience and knowledge to create a successful practice. She has utilized the three years she spent at Abrazo’s Maryvale Family Clinic to help model her new practice. Her past experience in conjunction with her progressive and diversified approach to each patient allows her to provide excellent service to her devoted patients.
The objectives of GB Family Care:
- To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations.
- To provide high-quality health care to residents of the area.
- To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
- To form a health care practice that is able to survive off its own to keep the personalized attention to the patients.
- To develop a comprehensive website that includes online booking capability, as well as additional information about the practice, hours, demographic information, health information and much more.
- Promote opportunities for Physicians and Nurse practitioners that want to join and work as employees on an under served area.
- Work together with colleges on the formation of new medical assistants by promoting internships.
The mission of GB Family Care is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for people of all ages. GB Family Care is committed to providing services that will exceed the expectations of our patients, resulting in a successful practice.
- Focus on patient care
- Educate patients on the importance of preventative care
- Educate patients as to the importance of yearly check-ups
- Implement an aggressive and accurate recall system in which to remind patients to have regular check ups
- Located in close proximity to the Medical Surgery Center with easy access to specialty care
- GB Family Care will offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities. The clinic has a trained staff, new equipment, sound medical training, a referral system and nearby Maryvale Hospital facilities in order to maximize the care for each patient.
- The clinic is located at Palo Verde Medical Center, 5251 W Campbell Ave, Suite 204. Phoenix, AZ 85031. For Directions CLICK HERE.
- The building has undergone a complete remodeling. The office is located just of West Campbell Avenue right across Abrazo´s Maryvale Hospital and the office has a generous parking lot for visitors, as well as two wide driveway entrances for patient convenience.